Tabita Tour is how Filadelfia Group started and the most important travel company in the North-West of Romania. Specialized in domestic and international transport of people, consistently awarded among the top companies of Bistriţa-Năsăud, it proudly carries in its portfolio:
- The title of The Passenger Carrier of the Year in 2015
- The Road Safety award
- The Economic Stability award
- The Technological Development award
Tabita Tour bus fleet presentation
Our fleet consists of 62 Setra, Mercedes and Irizar buses, and 25 Mercedes minibuses, with a transport capacity between 8 and 83 seats. All vehicles are produced between 2001 and 2016, equipped according to the European norms, and classified with 3 and 4 stars. The Tabita Tour vehicles are generally equipped with:
- Automatic air conditioning;
- Independent heating system;
- Folding seats with headrests;
- LCD TVs and DVDs for watching movies;
- Radio CDs;
- Coffee makers;
- Bunk rest for the driver;
Our Rental service provides tourism agencies and organized groups with buses and minibuses:
- For preferred routes, various events, excursions, tours, and even airport transfers;
- For the regular travel routes of Tabita Tour, throughout the country or abroad.
Regardless your options, we always strive for professionalism, fast and accurate information transfer towards our customers and flexibility above all.
Tabita Tour has its own line of international passenger transport with destinations in Spain, Italy, and France, as well as internal travel lines throughout Transylvania. Our extensive network integrates a growing number of agencies (37 in Romania, 25 in Spain, 2 in Italy and 1 in France) while we constantly work together with over 250 reselling work placement companies from abroad.
In summer, Tabita Tour also provides charter transportation to Greece, Turkey and Bulgaria, for the Filadelfia Tourism sister company.
Our passenger transport service is doubled by a parcel service through our own agencies in Romania, Spain, Italy, and France.
For further details, please visit our dedicated website. Alternatively, contact us over the phone at *2255 or 0263.215.500, Call Center service available 24/7.